Cosmetic Dentistry in Modesto, CA
Do you love your smile, or does it make you feel embarrassed? Our trained cosmetic dentists near you use the latest technology and provide a comprehensive range of cosmetic treatments that can correct many problems.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Helps
Why allow less-than-perfect teeth to come in the way of you living your life? Our reliable dentist in Modesto, CA, can fix stained, gapped, chipped, cracked, or uneven teeth and recreate your smile. Cosmetic dentistry at 123 iSmile can benefit you in several ways by:
- Helping You Feel More ConfidentAn unattractive smile can derail our self-confidence and make us reluctant to smile. Cosmetic dental treatments can boost your confidence levels before an important social or family occasion, job interview, or office presentation.
- Replacing Missing TeethTeeth dislodged due to decay, trauma, aging or extraction result in a gapped smile. Restoring gaps in the dental arch can complete your smile and improve speaking and chewing functionality.
- Restoring Your SmileStained, discolored, chipped, cracked, misshapen or uneven teeth can spoil the beauty of your smile. Restoring the tooth can upgrade the aesthetics and reinstate chewing and biting ability.
Cosmetic Dentistry at 123 iSmile
We offer personalized cosmetic dentistry in Modesto, CA, tailored to your unique needs. Your customized smile makeover may involve one or more of the following procedures that can correct tooth size, shape, and color.
- Teeth WhiteningStained and discolored teeth can be whitened with the help of in-office and at-home teeth whitening treatments. Enamel abrasion and polishing help remove surface stains.
- Dental BondingBonding is a quick, non-invasive cosmetic treatment that does not require the use of local anesthesia. We can mask gaps, stains, chips, cracks, and too-small teeth with the help of bonding putty.
- VeneersLumineers® and veneers are ultra-thin plastic restorations designed to cover superficial defects. Lumineers®, in particular, require minimal to zero removal of tooth structure.
- Gum ReshapingGum sculpting or reshaping can improve the gum line and make it more even.
Bridges, crowns, partials, full dentures, and implants can help seal unsightly gaps in the dental arch and complete your smile.